Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “Cell and Gene Therapy CROs Market (2nd Edition), 2021-2030” report to its list of offerings.
Despite the indubitable superiority of cell and gene therapies over conventional biologic and small molecule-based interventions, there are numerous challenges associated with the discovery, development and regulatory review of such products. Therefore, biopharmaceutical developers are increasingly relying on specialty CROs to support them in various aspects of their proprietary therapy development programs.
To order this 428 page report, which features 196 figures and 200 tables, please visit this – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/cell-and-gene-therapy-cros-market/230.html
Key Market Insights
Over 100 CROs claim to offer contract research services for cell and gene therapies
The market landscape is fragmented, featuring a mix of companies of all sizes; however, small and mid-sized companies represent 63% of the overall number of stakeholders. It is worth highlighting that over 78% of the CROs claim to be capable of providing contract services for both types of therapies.
Majority (83%) of the cell and gene therapy CROs offer services for clinical research
Further, 73% of the companies featured in the report, claim to offer regulatory affairs management services, followed by clinical trial management / clinical project management services (61%), and data management services (53%).
Partnership activity in this field has grown at a CAGR of ~32%, between 2016 and 2020
The maximum number (25%) of the partnerships, as mentioned in the publication, were reported in 2016. Interestingly, majority of the deals inked in the given time period were acquisitions (44%), followed by service agreements (31%) and mergers (13%).
Over 1,880 registered clinical trials of cell and gene therapies are currently underway
More than 110,000+ patients were reported to have been enrolled in the abovementioned trials, sponsored by both industry and non-industry players. Given that such studies are complex and are also likely to increase in future, considering the growing preference for advanced therapy medicinal products, it presents lucrative business opportunities for CROs engaged in this field.
North America and Europe are anticipated to capture over 85% of market share by 2030
On the other hand, markets in Latin America are anticipated to grow at a relatively faster rate (over 35%). In 2030, clinical operations are likely to capture the largest market share (63%) in terms of revenues generated from research contracts; it is likely to be followed by preclinical operations (29%), and drug discovery operations (8%).
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit this – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/230/request-sample.html
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading players offering cell and gene therapy research services?
- What kind of business models are commonly adopted by biopharmaceutical developers while outsourcing various aspects of their R&D and clinical research operations?
- Which partnership models are commonly adopted by stakeholders in this industry?
- What are the key value drivers of merger and acquisition activity in the cell and gene therapy services market?
- What kind of companies are likely to partner with cell and gene therapy CROs?
- What are the key service hubs for clinical research focused on cell and gene therapies?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
- What are the anticipated future trends related to cell and gene therapy research services market?
The USD 4.5 billion (by 2030) financial opportunity within the cell and gene therapy CROs market has been analyzed across the following segments:
- Type of Therapy
- Cell Therapy
- Gene Therapy
- Scale of Operation
- Clinical Operations
- Preclinical Operations
- Drug Discovery Operations
- Therapeutic Area
- Oncological Disorders
- Infectious Disorders
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Rare / Genetic Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
- Blood Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Ophthalmological Disorders
- Other Therapeutic Areas
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Latin America (LATM)
- Middle East and North Africa (MENA)
The report includes detailed transcripts of discussions held with the following industry experts:
- Jessica Bliven (Director, Marketing and Sales, CATO SMS)
- Xianbao Zhan (Professor of Medicine, Director, Department of Oncology, Changhai Hospital, Second Military Medical University)
- Enkhtsetseg Purev (Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Colorado)
The research includes detailed profiles of key players (listed below) engaged in the development of single-use bioreactors; each profile features an overview of the developer, details related to its product portfolio, and recent developments, and an informed future outlook:
- CATO SMS
- Charles River Laboratories
- Creative Biolabs
- Precision for Medicine
- JSB Solutions
- Quality Assistance
- CMIC Group
For additional details, please visit
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Biopharmaceutical Market, 2021-2030
- Global T-Cell (CAR-T, TCR, and TIL) Therapies Market (5th Edition), 2021-2030
- Gene Therapy Market (4th Edition), 2020-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at [email protected]
+1 (415) 800 3415
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
Twitter – https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis