- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of companies offering drug repurposing services based on several relevant parameters, including year of establishment, company size, location of headquarters, type of company, type of service offered (drug discovery, consulting and others), purpose of repurposing, type of repurposing and technology platform used.
- A detailed analysis of the various partnerships that have been signed within this domain, during the period 2013-2020, along with information on year of partnership, type of partnership, and partner company, type of technology / platform used, and key value drivers (such as target therapeutic area and type of drug molecule) and location of collaborators.
- A review of recent initiatives undertaken by big pharma players across the globe for the discovery and development of repurposed drugs, along with information on number of initiatives, year of initiative. It also features a benchmark analysis of top 11 big pharma players (in terms of annual revenues of 2019), comparing them across various relevant parameters, such as name of repurposed drug, drug class, target therapeutic area, phase of development and target patient population.
- A detailed analysis of terminated / withdrawn / suspended drug candidates that can be repurposed, based on several relevant parameters, such as current recruitment status, trial phase, cause of discontinuation of trial, type of sponsor, target therapeutic area(s).
- A detailed analysis on the cost saving potential of drug repurposing approaches, as compared to the traditional de novo drug development methods.
- Elaborate profiles of key players that specialize in offering services for the development of repurposed drugs. Each profile features an overview of the company (including information on its year of establishment, company size and location of headquarters), details on type of technology platform used, drug discovery and repurposing focused service portfolio, and an informed future outlook.
- Detailed profiles of key organizations; each profile features an overview of the company (including information on year of establishment, location of headquarters, network affiliates and type of service offered), and recent developments related to drug repurposing. It provides brief discussion on the various research institutions and non-profit organizations that are presently engaged in the drug repurposing domain.
- An elaborate discussion on the future opportunities / trends within the drug repurposing service provider outsourcing market that are likely to influence the growth of this domain over the coming years.
To Request for sample – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/drug-repurposing-service-provides/request-sample.html
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Type of Repurposing Approaches
- Disease-centric approach
- Target-centric approach
- Drug-centric approach
- Therapeutic Area
- Same Therapeutic Area
- Different Therapeutic Area
- Type of Drug Molecule
- Small Molecule
- Key Geographical Region
- North America
To request sample pages, please visit this – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/drug-repurposing-service-provides/request-sample.html
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading players offering drug repurposing services?
- What kind of initiatives have been undertaken by big pharma players related to drug repurposing?
- What kind of partnership models are most commonly adopted by stakeholders in this industry?
- What is the role of non-profit organizations and academic players in this domain?
- What are the potential cost benefits of drug repurposing, compared to the traditional drug development process?
- What factors are likely to influence the evolution of this upcoming market?
- How has the recent COVID-19 pandemic likely impacted the demand for drug repurposing?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Peptides and Macrocycle Drug Discovery: Services and Platforms Market, 2020 – 2030
- China Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030
- Antibody Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020 – 2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at [email protected]
+1 (415) 800 3415
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
Twitter – https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis