To order this detailed 320+ page report, please visit this – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/companion-diagnostics-services/297.html
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of companies offering companion diagnostics services, including information on the type of services offered, type of analytical technique used and regulatory certifications / accreditations, and other company-specific details (such as year of establishment, company size and geographical location).
- Tabulated profiles of companion diagnostics service providers (shortlisted on the basis of the number of services offered), featuring an overview of the company, its financial information (if available), and companion diagnostics-related service portfolio details. In addition, each profile includes a list of the likely strategies that may be adopted by these players to support future growth.
- An analysis of the partnerships and collaborations pertaining to companion diagnostics services from 2017 to 2019, featuring a detailed set of analyses based on various parameters, such as the type of partnership, year of partnership, analytical technique used and the most active players.
- A list of stakeholders generated based on a detailed analysis of a set of relevant parameters (namely number of clinical trials sponsored by a developer and the time to market for proprietary personalized medicine products), which are anticipated to partner with companion diagnostics services providers in the foreseen future.
- A detailed competitiveness analysis of companion diagnostics services providers, taking into consideration the supplier power (based on the year of establishment of developer) and key specifications, such as portfolio strength, type of available technology platform, number of deals signed between 2017-2019.
- A comparative analysis of the needs of different stakeholders (drug developers, diagnostic developers, testing laboratories, physicians, payers and patients) involved in this domain.
- A discussion on various steps of the development operations, namely research and development, clinical assessment of the product, manufacturing and assembly, payer negotiation and marketing / sales activities, of a companion diagnostic and the cost requirements across each of the aforementioned stages.
- An analysis of completed, ongoing and planned clinical trials featuring disease-specific biomarkers. The analysis highlights the key trends associated with these clinical studies across various parameters, such as trial start year, trial status, phase of development, key indications, type of therapy, biomarkers evaluated, enrolled patient population and regional distribution of trials.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
To request for Customize Report – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/companion-diagnostics-services/request-customization.html
- Type of Services
- Feasibility Studies
- Assay Development
- Analytical Validation
- Clinical Validation
- Type of Analytical Technique
- in situ hybridization / Immunohistochemistry
- Next Generation Sequencing
- Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Key Geographical Region
- North America
- Asia-Pacific and the Rest of World
Transcripts of interviews held with the following senior level representatives of stakeholder companies
- Anton Iliuk (President, Chief Technology Officer Tymora Analytical Operations)
- Paul Kortschak (Senior Vice President, Novodiax)
- Pablo Ortiz (Chief Executive Officer, OWL Metabolomics)
- Lawrence M. Weiss (Chief Scientific Officer, NeoGenomics Laboratories)
To request sample pages, please visit this – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/297/request-sample.html
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the key players that provide services for the development of companion diagnostics?
- What kind of partnership models are commonly adopted by stakeholders in this domain?
- What are the various initiatives undertaken by big pharma players in this domain?
- What are cost requirements across each of the development stages of a companion diagnostics test?
- Which developer companies are likely to partner with service provider entities in the foreseen future?
- What are the current and long-term needs of different stakeholders involved in this domain?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Neoantigen Targeted Therapies Market, 2019-2030
- Bispecific Antibody Therapeutics Market (4th Edition), 2019-2030
- Global Stem Cells Market: Focus on Clinical Therapies, 2020-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at [email protected]
+1 (415) 800 3415
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
Twitter – https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis