The concept of targeted protein degradation presents revolutionary drug development opportunities and is anticipated to bring about a paradigm shift in modern healthcare. The first targeted protein degrader, called proteolysis targeting chimera (PROTAC), was developed about a decade ago.
Presently, a variety of other such chemical entities and molecular glues are under investigation. In fact, certain pipeline candidates are already in the mid to late-phase trials and are anticipated to soon enter the market.
The USD 3.6 billion (by 2030) financial opportunity within the Target Protein Degradation Market has been analyzed across the following segments:
Type of payment of licensing agreements
- Upfront payments
- Milestone payments
Type of protein degrader
- SARDs / SERDs
- Specific BET and DUB inhibitors
- Other protein degraders
- Neurodegenerative disorders
- Oncological disorders
- Other therapeutic areas
Route of administration
- Other routes
Key geographical region
- North America
Get Detailed Analysis: https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/protein-degradation-market/289.html
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of targeted protein degradation-based therapeutics, providing information on drug / therapy developer(s) (such as year of establishment, company size and location of headquarters), clinical study sponsor(s) and collaborator(s), type of protein degrader (degronimids, ENDTACs, epichaperome inhibitors, hydrophobic tags, IMiDs, LYTACs, molecular glues, PHOTACs, PROTACs, protein homeostatic modulators, SARDs, SERDs, SNIPERs, and specific BET and DUB inhibitors), phase of development (clinical, preclinical, and discovery stage) of product candidates, target indication(s), key therapeutic area(s), type of target protein(s), target enzyme(s) (if available), target signaling pathway (if available), mechanism of action (if available), type of therapy (monotherapy and combination therapy), route of administration (oral, intravenous and others), and information on special drug designations (if any). In addition, the chapter highlights the various technology platforms that are being actively used for the development of targeted protein degraders.
- Elaborate profiles of key players that are engaged in the development of targeted protein degraders (shortlisted on the basis of phase of development of pipeline products), featuring a brief overview of the company, its financial information (if available), detailed descriptions of their respective lead drug candidates, and an informed future outlook. Additionally, each drug profile features information on the type of drug, route of administration, target indications, current status of development and a brief summary of its developmental history.
- Brief tabulated profiles of industry players (shortlisted on the basis of the number of pipeline products), featuring details on the innovator company (such as year of establishment, location of headquarters, number of employees, and key members of the executive team), recent developments, along with descriptions of their respective drug candidates.
- A detailed clinical trial analysis of completed, ongoing and planned studies of various targeted protein degraders, highlighting prevalent trends across various relevant parameters, such as current trial status, trial registration year, enrolled patient population and regional distribution of trials, type of protein degrader, phase of development, study design, leading industry and non-industry players (in terms of number of trials conducted), study focus, target therapeutic area, key indications, and clinical endpoints.
- An assessment of the relative experience of key opinion leaders (KOLs) within this domain, (shortlisted based on their involvement in various clinical studies), featuring detailed 2X2 matrices (based on the strength and activeness of KOLs), a schematic world map representation (highlighting the geographical locations of eminent scientists / researchers) and an analysis evaluating the (relative) level of expertise of different KOLs, based on parameters such as number of publications, number of citations, participation in clinical trials, number of affiliations and strength of professional network (based on information available on ResearchGate).
- A detailed publication analysis of more than 210 peer-reviewed, scientific articles that have been published since 2017, highlighting the research focus within the industry. It also highlights the key trends observed across the publications, including information on novel protein degraders, potential target proteins, target disease indications, and analysis based on various relevant parameters, such as year of publication, and most popular journals (in terms of number of articles published in the given time period) within this domain.
- Captor Therapeutics
- Kymera Therapeutics
- Mission Therapeutics
- Radius Health
- Sanofi Genzyme
Get Customized Report: https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/289/request-customization.html
Also Visit Our Latest Publication