Smart Air Purifier Market: by Type (Dust Collectors, Fumes & Smoke Collectors and Others), by Technique (High-Efficiency Particulate Air, Thermodynamic Sterilization System, Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation, Ionizer Purifier, Activated Carbon Filtration, and Others), by Connectivity (WiFi, Bluetooth, and Smart Phone), by Distribution Channel (Retail Sales, Direct Sales, and Online), by Application (Residential, Commercial, and Industrial) and by Region – Global Industry Sizing, Growth, Trend, Opportunity, and Forecast (2020–2025)
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report: https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/smart-air-purifier-market-valued-at-usd-5-1-billion-by-2025
The smart air purifier market report covers a thorough analysis of the market dynamics, business models, segmental/regional analysis, and respective market shares and strategies adopted by the key market players operating globally. It entails an in-depth analysis of the factors influencing the global market and market statistics indicating region wise and segment-wise market share/growth analysis. The report’s study will outlook one of the most exhaustive analyses of the market, capturing all the aspects of the smart air purifier market.
Global Smart Air Purifier Market Research Report, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
Smart Air Purifier Industry Overview:
The smart air purifier market size is USD 2.7 billion in 2019 and estimated to grow at a CAGR of 11.4% during the forecast period. The main benefit of a smart air purifier is that one can track and control the indoor air quality and manage the necessary settings through their smartphones. It also improves the home surrounding good and protects the health of people suffering from various diseases such as respiratory ailment, cardiovascular diseases, and headaches.
Factors Affecting the Smart Air Purifier Market Over the Forecast Period
- The rapid growth in the industrial and manufacturing sectors in emerging economies, especially in Asia-Pacific economies, is due to the continuous rise in foreign direct investment in promoting the manufacturing industry in the respective economies.
- There is a high increase in awareness about the effects of air pollution amongst people worldwide. This raises the need to remove harmful particles and germs in the companies, homes, and offices, increasing demand for smart air purifiers.
- The significant revenue of smart air purifiers comes from the residential segment. The consumer needs to remove the surrounded airborne particles from their spaces, including a bedroom, living room, and the kitchen, and maintain the right environment.
- Nowadays, the development of advanced connectivity technology to control through smartphones (application), such as WiFi and Bluetooth.
Impact of COVID-19 on Smart Air Purifier Market:
The outbreak of COVID-19 resulted in the rapid increase in the demand for smart air purifier across several sectors, primarily the healthcare and industrial sectors. In this time, the sale of smart air purifiers increased, and its price was also set at an affordable rate so that people may buy it, and demand may increase in the market. As the pandemic increases, people are afraid of the disease/infection and taking steps for precautions. Therefore this movement gave good growth in the sale.
Make an Enquire before Purchase @: https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/smart-air-purifier-market-valued-at-usd-5-1-billion-by-2025?opt=2950
Scope of the Report:
The report outlines the smart air purifier market study based on material, type, and end-use industries.
Based on the type, the smart air purifier market has been segmented into –
- Dust Collector
- Fumes & Smoke Collector
Based on the technique, the smart air purifier market has been segmented into –
- High-Efficiency Particulate Air
- Thermodynamic Sterilization System
- Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation
- Ionizer Purifiers
- Activated Carbon Filtration
Based on the connectivity, the smart air purifier market has been segmented into –
- Smart Phone (Applications)
Based on the distribution channel, the smart air purifier market has been segmented into –
- Retail Sales
- Direct Sales
Based on the application, the smart air purifier market has been segmented into –
Request for Complete TOC and Figures & Graphs @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/smart-air-purifier-market-valued-at-usd-5-1-billion-by-2025
Global Smart Water Purifier Market, by Application, 2018-2025 (USD Million)
Source: MSG Analysis 2020
Smart Air Purifier Market: Geographical Outlook
The smart air purifier market has been segmented into five geographical regions, namely, North America, Asia Pacific, South America, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa. In 2019, North America accounted for the largest share in the global smart air purifier market, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. North America is further estimated to dominate the smart air purifier market during the forecast period. Moreover, Asia Pacific is expected to project the highest CAGR globally over the forecast period.
Smart Water Purifier Market Regional Growth, 2020-2025
Source: MSG Analysis 2020
Key Competitors Operating in the Smart Air Purifier Market:
The smart air purifier market is leading by a few leading companies, but the air purifier market is highly fragmented due to the presence of many small and large players across the globe. The critical smart air purifier market players operating in the global market include –
- Honeywell International Inc
- LG Electronics
- Blue air
- Coinlike Philips N.V
- Sunbeam Products, Inc
- Sharp Electronics Corporation
- Whirlpool Corporation
- Dyson Technology Ltd
- Americair Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips
- Guardian Technologies
The smart air purifier market report provides a thorough analysis of macro-economic factors and every segment’s market attractiveness. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of segmental/regional outlook with the market players’ presence in the respective segment and region/country. The information concluded in the report includes the inputs.
Request For Report Description @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/smart-air-purifier-market-valued-at-usd-5-1-billion-by-2025
Smart Air Purifier Market Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, the Philippines, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Northern Africa, Rest of MEA
Smart Air Purifier Market: Target Audience
- Smart air purifier manufacturers
- Air purifier manufacturers
- Consumer goods manufacturers
- Online and offline retailers
- Retail goods suppliers and distributors
- Research and consulting companies
- Government institutes and associations