- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape, including information on drug developer(s), phase of development (marketed, clinical and preclinical / discovery stage) of lead candidates, target immune checkpoints, their respective mechanisms of action (inhibitory or stimulatory), type of therapeutic modality used (monoclonal antibody, antibody fragment, small molecule and others), route of administration (intravenous, subcutaneous, oral and others), target disease indication, target therapeutic area and type of therapy (monotherapy, combination therapy and both).
- A detailed analysis of more than 590 completed, ongoing and planned clinical studies of next generation immune checkpoint inhibitors and stimulators, highlighting prevalent trends across various relevant parameters, such as current trial status, trial registration year, phase of development, study design, leading industry sponsors / collaborators (in terms of number of trials conducted), trial focus, type of target, target indication(s), target therapeutic area(s), enrolled patients population and regional distribution.
- Detailed profiles of developers of next generation immune checkpoint modulators (shortlisted on the basis of the number of pipeline products), featuring an overview of the company, its financial information (if available), a detailed description of its product portfolio and recent collaborations. In addition, each profile includes an informed future outlook.
- An in-depth analysis of more than 490 grants that have been awarded to research institutes engaged in next generation immune checkpoint therapy-related projects, in the period between 2016 and 2019 (till November), including analysis based on important parameters, such as year of grant award, amount awarded, administration institute center, funding institute center, support period, type of grant application, purpose of grant award, grant mechanism, popular target immune checkpoints, responsible study section, focus area, prominent program officers, and type of recipient organizations. It also features a detailed analysis based on the types of target immune checkpoints and therapeutic areas, along with a multivariate grant attractiveness analysis based on parameters, such as grant amount, support period, type of grant application and number of disease indications under investigation.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in the recent past, covering R&D collaborations, licensing agreements (specific to affiliated technology platforms and product candidates), product development and commercialization agreements, clinical trial agreements, manufacturing agreements, mergers and acquisitions, manufacturing and service agreements, and other relevant types of deals.
- An insightful competitiveness analysis of biological targets, featuring a [A] three-dimensional bubble representation that highlights the targets that are being evaluated for next generation immune checkpoint therapy development, taking into consideration the number of lead molecules based on a particular target, phase of development of candidate therapies, number of grants and number of publications [B] a five-dimensional spider-web analysis, highlighting the most popular immune checkpoint targets.
- An analysis of the big biopharma players engaged in this domain, featuring a heat map based on parameters, such as number of therapies under development, target disease indications, partnership activity and target portfolio.
- Informed estimates of the existing market size and the future opportunity for next generation immune checkpoint inhibitors and stimulators, over the next decade. Based on multiple parameters, such as disease prevalence, anticipated adoption of next generation checkpoint modulator therapies and their likely selling price, we have provided informed estimates on the evolution of the market for the period 2020-2030.
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Target Disease Indication
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lupus Nephritis
- Multiple Myeloma
- Primary Sjögren’s Syndrome
- Target Immune Checkpoint
- Mechanism of Action
- Therapeutic Modality
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Small Molecule
- Type of Therapy
- Combination Therapy
- Route of Administration
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World
To request sample pages, please visit this – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/303/request-sample.html
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading industry players engaged in the next generation immune checkpoint inhibitors and stimulators market?
- What are the most important next generation immune checkpoint targets?
- For which disease indications are next generation immune checkpoint therapies being developed?
- What are the key factors that are likely to influence the evolution of this market?
- What kind of initiatives have been undertaken by big pharma players engaged in this domain?
- Which partnership models are commonly adopted by stakeholders in this industry?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Neoantigen Targeted Therapies Market, 2019-2030
- Bispecific Antibody Therapeutics Market (4th Edition), 2019-2030
- Global Stem Cells Market: Focus on Clinical Therapies, 2020-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at [email protected]
+1 (415) 800 3415
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
Twitter – https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis