Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Liquid Biopsy and Other Non-Invasive Cancer Diagnostics Market, 2021-2030: Focus on Circulating Tumor Markers such as CTCs, ctDNA, cfDNA, Exosomes and Other Biomarkers.”
Liquid biopsies have emerged as a versatile diagnostic solution, especially for cases when conventional (invasive) diagnostic tests are inconclusive or when the clinical condition is related to an organ that is not amenable to biopsy access
Given the invasive and cost-intensive nature of tissue biopsies, there is a significant unmet need for safer and more patient-friendly cancer diagnostics that are capable of offering highly accurate, and actionable insights related to the disease.
The financial opportunity within the liquid biopsy and other non-invasive cancer diagnostics market has been analyzed across the following segments:
Browse Detailed Report: https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/liquid-biopsy-and-nicd-market/279.html
Type of Tumor Marker
- Diagnosis / Early Diagnosis
- Patient Monitoring
- Recurrence Monitoring
Target Cancer Indication
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Gastric Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Research Institutes
Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Rest of the World
Get Customized Report @ Liquid Biopsy and Other Non-Invasive Cancer Diagnostics Market Emerging Trends
Key Market Insights
- Presently, nearly 300 non-invasive diagnostic tests, designed for the detection of various types of cancers, are either already available in the market or under development across the world
- Several modern diagnostic tests claim to be capable of offering results in relatively short time periods, thereby, facilitating early diagnosis that is particularly beneficial in the treatment of different types of cancers
- Over time, big pharma players have initiated product development programs, having invested significant capital, time and effort, on non-invasive diagnostic solutions for use across different oncological indications
- Investors, having realized the untapped opportunity within this emerging segment of the cancer diagnostics market, have invested over USD 3 billion across 120 instances in the period between 2015 and 2019
- The growing interest in this field is also reflected in the partnership activity; deals inked in the recent past are focused on a diverse range of tumor markers, involving both international and indigenous stakeholders
- The projected future opportunity is anticipated to be driven by increasing patient population and distributed across various disease indications and application areas across key geographies
- These tests are capable of detecting diverse tumor markers that cater to the needs of different stakeholders; in fact, opinions of industry experts confirm the vast potential of liquid biopsies in disease diagnosis / monitoring
- Amoy Diagnostics
- HaploX Biotechnology
- Swift Biosciences
- Sysmex Inostics
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Non-Invasive Cancer Screening and Diagnosis
- Market Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Partnerships and Collaborations
- Funding and Investment Analysis
- Liquid Biopsy: Initiatives of Big Pharma Players
- Key Acquisition Targets
- Other Non-Invasive Cancer Diagnostics
- Market Sizing and Opportunity Analysis
- Survey Insights
- Executive Insights
- Appendix 1: Tabulated Data
- Appendix 2: List of Companies and Organizations
Key Questions Answered
- What are the prevalent trends within the liquid biopsy market?
- What are the key applications of liquid biopsy?
- Apart from liquid biopsy, what are the other novel non-invasive cancer diagnostics?
- What is the role of big pharma players in the non-invasive cancer diagnostics domain?
- What are the prevalent financing and investment trends within the liquid biopsy market?
- What are the most popular cancer indications for which non-invasive diagnostics are being developed?
- Who are the key service providers for liquid biopsy products?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
Also Visit Our Latest Publication:
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at [email protected]
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415