Interactive Whiteboard Market is expected to grow from USD XX Billion in 2018 to USD 6.24 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of XX % between 2019 and 2026.
Interactive Whiteboard Market
An Interactive whiteboard (IWB) is a large interactive display that can be connected to a computer. Projectors are used to display the images on the whiteboard. Basically, there are four technologies used in IWB, touch-based board, a resistive, an ultrasonic pen, and an electromagnetic pen and associated software. Interactive whiteboards found itself useful in a variety of applications such as training room, classrooms, broadcasting studios, corporate board rooms, and others. The whiteboard screens can be controlled with the help of stylus, pen, or the human finger.
The rising trend of gamification in education, increased funding from different governments to incorporate IWBs for various end users, and increasing adoption of e-learning and virtual learning courses are the major factors contributing to the growth of interactive whiteboard market.
However, high investment costs of IWBs and lack of awareness of the interactive whiteboard are the key restraining factors for the IWB market growth. Moreover, replacement of IWBs by interactive flat panels and growing adoption of smartphones and tablets are some of the major challenges faced by IWBs market.
Further key findings from the report:
• The IWB market for screen size up to 69” is anticipated to grow at highest CAGR during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to the rising adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud storage features in IWBs used in the corporate sector
• From the technology segment, infrared technology is anticipated to hold the largest share of the interactive whiteboard market by 2026 owing to the fact that IWBs based on infrared technology is user-friendly and easy to operate as compared to other technologies. An increasing use of Digital Vision Touch in the industry is also contributing to infrared technology segment growth
• Among Geographical regions, APAC is expected to account for the major share of the interactive whiteboard market by 2026. Increased funding activities and the presence of key players in major countries in APAC such as Japan, China, and India is contributing to this market growth
• Interactive Market for the education sector in end-user industry segment is anticipated to hold the largest share between 2017 and 2026. The growth of the education sector is attributed to increasing government funds for interactive education and the growing need for interactive education products to create a technology-based educational environment. Within the education segment, K-12 level of education to account for the major share
• Analyzes competitive developments such as contracts, joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, product launches & developments, and research and development (R&D) in the Interactive Whiteboard Market
• The objective of the report is to provide a detailed analysis of the Interactive Whiteboard Market on the basis of screen size, technology, end user, and geography
• Complete quantitative analysis of the industry from 2017 to 2026 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities
• In-depth analysis of the industry on the basis of market segments, market dynamics, market size, competition & companies involved value chain
• Analysis of the Interactive Whiteboard Market with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contribution to the total market
• Segment wise business performance detailed in the report will be worthwhile for the organizations willing to enhance its business
• Provides detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Interactive Whiteboard Market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
• This report would help stakeholders understand their competitors better and gain more insights to enhance their position in the business
Bloomberg, Hoovers, Factiva are some of the sites that are being referred to gain insights about Interactive Whiteboard Market. Experts from top manufacturing companies along with other stakeholders have been considered. This is done to validate and collect critical information for evaluating trends related to this market during the forecast period. Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate the global and regional size of this market. Data triangulation techniques along with other comparative analysis are also used to calculate the exact size of the Interactive Whiteboard Market globally.
Key Players in the Interactive Whiteboard Market Are:
• LG Display
• NEC Display
• Samsung Electronics
• Returnstar Interactive Technology
• Boxlight Corporation
• Netdragon Websoft Holdings
• ECPlaza Network Inc.
• Dongguan Riotouch Technology
• Ketab Technologies
For More Information Visit @:
This Report Is Submitted By : Maximize Market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.