One more survey by Gartner describes the importance of mobile apps, i.e. consumers in 2009 downloaded almost 2.52 billion applications globally and this figure can reach 258.2 billion in 2022. This is why apps started to become one of the most productive and successful tools for businesses, trying to reach over a broader audience.
But the problem is that many business owners don’t know how to develop an app and look for alternative options. And the best alternative is to outsource the work of creating an app.
Now both outsourcing, as well as developing an app itself both has their own pros and cons. But in this write-up, we will mainly focus on outsourcing, it’s processing, how to pick up your outsourcing team, and of course, the main question is how much does it cost to outsource app development?
Now both SEO Outsourcing in India is moving on with the new age electronic technology, as well as developing an app itself, both have their own pros and cons. But in this write-up, we will mainly focus on outsourcing, it’s processing, how to pick up your SEO Outsourcing in India team, merge it with technical aspects and of course, the main question is how much does it cost to outsource app development and also the cost of SEO Outsourcing India?
You should always keep in mind that building an app is not a cheap process. It depends upon many aspects such as the functionalities of your application, the stages of production as well as deployment, final testing, advertising, a developed team with skillful people, and a lot. Some of the major aspects are listed below according to which the cost of development varies:
- Complicated Apps
Construction of complicated applications can cost up to six figures at times, but also can push up to $1,000,000.
- Basic Apps
Constructions of basic applications that are only available on one platform are likely to start around $25,000.
Apps which consist of back-end maintenance always cost more than the others. The cost of developing mobile apps can also vary according to the extra features, type of mobile API, and CRM integrations used. Also, the eCommerce combination can be either basic, advanced, or enterprise, and setting up the budget of marketing, updates, etc. can also be quite imperative.
The cost of outsourcing mobile app development will also vary depending upon the region you have selected.
- South America: Android/iOS mobile app development service charges are from $25 to $120 per hour.
- United Kingdom: Android/iOS mobile app development charges are from $35 to $175 an hour.
- Eastern Europe: The app developing charges start from $20 up to $110 per hour.
- India: The app developers charge $10-$75 an hour.
- North America: North America is thought to be the most costly region for Android/iOS mobile app development. The companies there charge from $20 to $250 per hour.
- Australia: The mobile app development rate starts from $35-$150 per hour.
- Indonesia: The mobile app development companies charge $20 for an hour.