- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape featuring over 280 stem cell-based therapies approved / under clinical development, including information on drug / therapy developer(s) (such as year of establishment, company size and location of headquarters), phase of development (marketed, phase III, phase II, phase I), source of stem cells (allogeneic and autologous), origin of stem cells (adult and embryonic), type of stem cells (hematopoietic, mesenchymal, progenitor and others), stem cell lineage (amniotic fluid, adipose tissue, bone marrow, cardiosphere, chondrocytes, corneal tissue, cord blood, dental pulp, neural tissue placenta, peripheral blood, stromal cells and others), stem cell potency (multipotent and pluripotent), target indication(s), key therapeutic area(s), route of administration (intravenous, intramuscular, intraarticular, intramyocardial, intracoronary, intrathecal and others), and information on number of stem cells, special drug / therapy designation (if any), commercial geographical rights. In addition, information on the various technology platforms being actively used for the development of stem cell therapies has been provided.
- Identification of contemporary market trends, depicted using five schematic representations, which include [A] a tree map representation of the various industry players involved in the development of stem cell therapies, distributed on the basis of the target therapeutic areas of pipeline candidates and size of the companies (small, mid-sized and large companies), [B] a schematic world map representation, highlighting the geographical locations of various industry players, [C] a bubble analysis comparing the leading players engaged in the generation of stem cell therapies, on the basis of parameters such as pipeline strength (based on the number of therapy candidates developed by a particular company, across different phases of development), number of target indications and the size of the developer company, [D] an insightful grid analysis, highlighting the distribution of therapy candidates on the basis of phase of development, source of stem cell and target therapeutic areas, and [E] an informative heptagon representation, highlighting the distribution of marketed / clinical stem cell therapies across popular target therapeutic areas (based on the number of therapy candidates across each target therapeutic areas).
- Detailed profiles of the key industry players engaged in the development of stem cell-based therapies, featuring a brief overview of the company (such as year of establishment, company size, location of headquarters, key members of the executive team and financial information (if available)), details of their respective product portfolio and an informed future outlook.
- An assessment of over 20 commonly targeted therapeutic indications and details of stem cell-based therapies being developed to treat the same conditions, highlighting disease specific epidemiological facts, contemporary methods of diagnosis, and currently available treatment options and their side-effects.
- A detailed proprietary 2×2 representation that was developed to assess the current market scenario (in terms of existing competition and growth opportunities) across emerging and established market segments.
- An in-depth analysis of more than 1,500 grants that have been awarded to research institutes engaged in stem cell therapy-related projects, in the period between 2015 and 2019 (till November), including analysis based on important parameters, such as year of grant award, amount awarded, administration institute, funding institute center, funding institute center, support period, spending categorization, funding mechanism, grant type, responsible study section, focus area, prominent program officers, and type of recipient organizations. It also features a detailed analysis based on the types of stem cell (based on origin, source, potency and lineage) and therapeutic areas, along with a multivariate grant attractiveness analysis based on parameters, such as amount awarded, support period, grant type, number of indications under investigation.
- A detailed clinical trial analysis on more than 540 completed, ongoing and planned studies of various stem cell therapies, highlighting prevalent trends across various relevant parameters, such as current trial status, trial registration year, phase of development, study design, leading industry sponsors (in terms of number of trials conducted), study focus, type of stem cells, target indication(s), target therapeutic area(s), enrolled patient population and regional distribution of trials.
- A review of the key aspects related to the manufacturing of stem cell therapies, including [A] a detailed discussion on processes and protocols, highlighting the need to outsource various aspects of stem cell therapy development and manufacturing operations, [B] an assessment of the current market landscape of contract manufacturers, providing information on stem cell-focused service providers (such as year of establishment, company size, location of headquarters and manufacturing facilities), scale of stem cell manufacturing (commercial, clinician and preclinical), services offered in addition to manufacturing (culture development / set up, stem cell identification / validation, stem cell banking, regulatory consultancy, fill / finish, cryopreservation and stem cell logistics), source of stem cells (allogeneic and autologous), and origin of stem cells (adult and embryonic), [C] an insightful Harvey ball analysis to identify the key performance indicators / key considerations that industry stakeholders are likely to take into consideration while selecting a suitable CMO / CRO partner.
- A detailed market gap analysis in order to develop a realistic understanding of the demand and supply dynamics within this field, comparing both clinical and commercial capabilities of therapy developers and the availability and capabilities of contract manufacturers, across different geographies.
- An elaborate discussion on the various strategies that can be adopted by stem cell therapy developers across different stages of product development and commercialization (prior to product launch, post-marketing, and near patent expiry), and the key strategies that have been adopted by drug developers for the commercialization of their proprietary product candidates.
- An analysis of contemporary trends, as observed on the Google Trends portal, for the period 2015-2019 and insights from the recent news articles related to stem cell therapies indicating the increasing popularity of this upcoming field of research.
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Source of stem cell
- Origin of stem cell
- Type of stem cell
- Lineage of stem cell
- Adipose Tissue
- Bone Marrow
- Cord Blood
To request for Customize Report – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/296/request-customization.html
- Route of Administration
- Surgical Implantations
- Therapeutic Area
- Autoimmune / Inflammatory Disorder
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Metabolic Disorder
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Oncological Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Ophthalmic Disorders
- End Users
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- Key Geographies
- North America
- Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World
To request sample pages, please visit this – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/296/request-sample.html
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading developers of stem cell therapies?
- Which types of clinical conditions can be treated using stem cell therapies?
- Which cell lineages and types of stem cells are commonly used for therapy development?
- What kind of key commercialization strategies are being used by stem cell therapy developers?
- Who are the key contract service providers engaged in this domain?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Stem Cell Therapy Contract Manufacturing Market, 2019-2030
- Antibody Drug Conjugates Market (5th Edition), 2019-2030
- Cell and Advanced Therapies Supply Chain Management Market, 2019-2030: Focus on Technological Solutions
- Global T-Cell (CAR-T, TCR, and TIL) Therapy Market (4th Edition), 2019 – 2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at [email protected]
+1 (415) 800 3415
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
Twitter – https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis