Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Biologics Fill / Finish Services Market, 2021-2030.”
The report features an extensive study on the contract service providers offering drug product manufacturing services within the biopharmaceutical industry. The study features in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of a diverse set of companies that claim to specialize in fill / finish operations. Amongst other elements, the report includes:
- A detailed review of the overall landscape of Biologics Fill / finish services market for biopharmaceuticals.
- A region-wise, company competitiveness analysis, highlighting prominent fill / finish service providers across various packaging types.
- Elaborate profiles of key players across key geographies (North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific).
- An analysis of the recent collaborations (signed since 2013) focused on the Biologics Fill / finish services for biologics.
- A detailed analysis of the expansions undertaken (since 2013) by various service providers for augmenting their respective fill / finish service portfolios.
- An estimate of the global Biologics Fill / finish capacity, by taking into consideration the capacities of various fill / finish service providers.
- An informed estimate of the annual demand for fill / finish of biologics, taking into account the top 20 biologics.
- An analysis to identify the key performance indicators for service providers active in the domain.
- A case study to highlight the benefits of using robotic / automated equipment for aseptic fill / finish processes.
- A case study to highlight the role of ready-to-use packaging containers in aseptic fill / finish operations.
- A discussion on the potential growth areas and recent trends impacting the outsourcing potential for biopharmaceuticals.
A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
Request for Customization:
Types of Primary Packaging Containers
Types of Biologics
- Peptides / proteins
- Cell therapies
- Gene therapies
- Viral products
- Large / very large
Scale of Operation
Key Therapeutic Areas
- Infectious diseases
- Autoimmune diseases
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Other indications
Key Geographical Regions
- North America (US, Canada)
- Europe (UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and rest of the Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, South Korea, India and Australia)
The report features inputs from a number of eminent industry stakeholders, according to whom, “Currently, majority of biologics are being filled in vials, however, the scenario is likely to change in the future due to the growing demand and preference for self-administration devices.” The report features detailed transcripts of discussions held with the following experts:
- Ales Sima, Business Development Manager, oncomed manufacturing
- Gregor Kawaletz, Chief Commercial Officer, IDT Biologika
- Jos Vergeest, International Business Developer, HALIX
- Purushottam Singnurkar, Research Director and Head of Formulation Development, Syngene International
Request for PDF Sample:
Please Visit Our Upcoming Reports