Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Antibody Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030” report to its list of offerings.
Although biopharmaceuticals offer significant profit margins and have been proven to be effective in treating a myriad of diseases, they are generally associated with high costs of development and complex manufacturing protocols; this is true for antibody-based products as well. Presently, there are a number of companies that claim to offer end-to-end solutions, ranging from antibody development to commercial production.
Read Detailed Analysis: https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/antibody-cmo-market/295.html
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and future opportunities associated with the contract manufacturing of antibodies. The study also features a detailed analysis of key drivers and trends related to this evolving domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed review of the overall landscape of companies, offering contract services for the manufacturing of antibodies.
- A competitiveness analysis of key players engaged in this domain, featuring an assessment based on their supplier strength and service strength.
- A benchmark analysis, highlighting the key focus areas of small, mid-sized and large companies, comparing their existing capabilities within and beyond their respective (geography-based) peer groups.
- An analysis of the various partnerships pertaining to contract manufacturing of antibodies, which have been established since 2013.
- An analysis of the various expansion initiatives undertaken by service providers, in order to augment their respective antibody manufacturing capabilities, over the period 2017-2019 (till October).
- An estimate of the overall, installed capacity for manufacturing antibodies based on data reported by industry stakeholders in the public domain.
- Informed estimates of the annual commercial and clinical demand for antibodies, based on various relevant parameters, such as target patient population, dosing frequency and dose strength.
- Elaborate profiles of the key industry players that offer contract manufacturing services at all scales of operation and have more than two manufacturing facilities.
- A case study comparing the key characteristics of large molecule and small molecule drugs, along with details on the various steps and challenges involved in their respective manufacturing processes.
- A discussion on affiliated trends, key drivers and challenges, under a SWOT framework, which are likely to impact the industry’s evolution.
A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
Ask for Customization @ https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/295/request-customization.html
Type of Antibodies
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Bispecific Antibodies
- Large / Very Large
Scale of Operation
- Preclinical / Clinical
Type of expression system used
Key geographical regions
- North America
- Asia and RoW
Transcripts of interviews held with the following senior level representatives of stakeholder companies:
- Dietmar Katinger (Chief Executive Officer, Polymun Scientific)
- David C Cunningham (Director, Corporate Development, Goodwin Biotechnology)
- Claire Otjes (Marketing Manager, Batavia Biosciences)
Market Key Players:
- AGC Biologics
- Boehringer Ingelheim BioXcellence
- Emergent BioSolutions
- Eurofins CDMO
- FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies
- KBI Biopharma
- Nitto Avecia Pharma Services
- Pierre Fabre
- Samsung BioLogics
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
For more information, please click on the following link:
Also Visit Our Latest Publication: